Best Nerd Dating Sites – Geek Dating at its Best
Nerd dating revolves around gamers and possibly bookworms. The idea is to bring like-minded people together for friendly meets and any casual encounters they may seek. There are innumerable dating sites available catering to specific clients, e.g., LGBTQ community and nerd dating, whereby an individual prefers someone matching certain preferences.
If you seek geek dating without the hassle of visiting gaming stores, malls, or bogus forums to engage users, we’ve got you covered. Check out our review of top geek dating sites available for you to join.
Geeks Seeking Love on Flirt.com
This is one of the most popular dating platforms on the planet. Its user base boats approximately 300K users in America alone, with 80K active weekly. The age range is 25-35 years, perfect for young geeks to find love while still young.
This site’s coolness is in its Flirtcast feature, plus you can upload profile videos to make it more captivating. Picture other gamers are checking out your gaming prowess or creativity.
- 1 month $28.80 per month
- 3 months $16.20 per month
- Reply to messages on a free plan, send winks and browse personals too
- For refreshingly cool geek dating, upload a 30-second video on profile
- Like gallery lets you poke users with a heart or X for those you don’t like
- Only paying users can send messages
Cupid.com – Geek Dating Possible?
A fancy site for anyone seeking a popular and renowned site to engage users with similar interests. Cupid.com has a diversified user base, with over 1 million registered users worldwide.
A feature that comes in handy for geek dating is Q match – where users are matched based on compatibility tests.
Chatrooms are also available to chat on any topic, including gaming.
- 1 month $23.99
- 3 months $20.79 per month
- 6 months $15.99 per month
- Safe mode allows users to deter certain members based on suspected malicious activities
- Q- Match, Cupid arrow, and Likebook let users say a lot without saying much
- Been around since 2002 – it’s experienced in matchmaking services
- The site’s application is only available for iOS users
- Messaging only possible on paid subscriptions
Iamnaughty.com – Kinky Members Await You
Being a geek doesn’t make you less-horny. With sites like iamnaughty.com, you can use chatrooms to engage any gamer or anime lover.
Get as kinky as you like, with over 300,000 users active weekly. 18- 34-year-olds make most of the users, so submit a healthy-looking profile with details on what you seek in a partner. List gamers, anime lovers, or fiction enthusiasts if you please.
- 1 month $28.80
- 3 months $16.20 per month
- 6 months $13.20 per month
- Profiles are vetted to ensure high-grade quality and authenticity
- Send photos and videos via messaging
- The mobile site is optimized for all devices, including tablets
- Certain features like video messaging and private chats available only for paying members
- No app is available for iOS or Android users
Quickflirt.com – Geek Dating at your Fingertips
This cool dating site offers a free, 3-day trial, which may come in handy as you contemplate its usability and user-friendliness. As someone seeking people for geek dating, you need a site with matchmaking capabilities.
Quickflirt.com allows its users to set preferences in a partner. If you want to meet bookworms, or anime lovers, state that clearly and get matched immediately.
1 day $0.99
- 1 week $7.00 per week
- 1 month $28.80 per month
- 3 months $16.30 per month
- At only sixty extra cents a day, you get leverage in terms of messaging and search rankings
- You can upload short videos to your profile
- Flirtcast lets you send preset messages en masse
- The mobile site has an intuitive interface
- Has millions of subscribers but no available app
- A huge number of registered members means some will be timewasters
Zoosk.com – Safe Geek Dating Platform
Nerds will be happy to know about the Carousel and Super send features. Users can join via Facebook or Google accounts to send flirty texts. Using a Smart pick, the site will pinpoint a few members matching your search activity. There are over 20,000,000 users from the USA, with 18-34-year-olds making a majority of the numbers.
- 1 month $29.99
- 3 months $20.00
- 6 months $12.50
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android users
- Purchase digital presents and use them to engage in flirty, geek dating
- A high volume of active members – you can’t miss someone to chat with
- Messaging available only on paid memberships
Match.com – Find a Match Seamlessly
All features on this site facilitate nerd dating. Messaging is available as you delve into anime or gaming. There are over 4 million registered users in the USA, the majority falling between 18-35 years. MatchPhone feature lets geeks chat with people via voice calls. If you would rather not wait, use the Boost option to have your profile ranked higher.
- 3 months $12.99 per month
- 6 months $9.99 per month
- 12 months $7.99 per month
- They host group-meets for users to meet offline
- The very large and active membership base
- Constantly reinventing online dating
- No way to message matches without paid plans – seems like a scam
Okcupid.com – Safe Geek Dating
10 million registered users in the USA, 1,000,000 logins daily, you can’t miss this opportunity to practice geek dating from the comfort of your home. An optimized site connects mobile members.
See who likes you, keep track of those you’ve liked (profiles), and Boost your profile to get more exposure.
- 1 month $ 7.95
- 3 months $ 6.35
- 6 months $ 3.95
- 1 month $ 24.90
- 3 months $ 22.90
- 6 months $ 19.90
- Instant matching soon after registration
- Perfectly constructed app for mobile users
- Free users can send messages
- Have to pay to see who’s liked you
Find Love or Flings – Elitesingles.com
The personality survey helps people, e.g., geeks, to get matched quickly and precisely. The user base has an influx of 60K new members weekly. A plus for nerd culture, meet newbies almost daily, chat away using winks, or via five free daily messages.
For nerds on the go, iOS and Android users have an app with similar features to the website.
- 3 months $34.95
- 6 months $ 19.95 per month
- 12 months $ 17.95 per month
- Active member base
- Registration is quick and painless
- Easy-to-use app
- Can’t view photos of matches on free plans
- Messaging only possible on paid plans
eHarmony.com – Get Connected Instantly
An extremely popular and safe site to use, its HTTPS encryption allows for safe geek dating. Very detailed registration process – makes for precision-based matching. It uses personality analysis and wildcard matches. With over 900,000 weekly active members, nerds will be spoilt for choice finding matches.
Pricing plan: (monthly)
- 3 months $ 34.95
- 6 months $ 19.95
- 12 months $17.95
- Personality tests match users with precision
- Decent app for mobile users
- Free users receive daily matches – can send winks and like profiles
- Can’t view pics of matches on the free plan