Pros / Cons
- Free and simple to operate
- Members are from all around the world
- Creative swipe trademark
- No advanced verification system
- Limited profile information
- Age-Biased subscription plan
- Good for those searching for casual fun and serious relationship
- Members are nearly 50 million
- The recommended age to join is 18+
- Majority of users fall between age 18-34
- About 4 million premium subscribers
Registering on Tinder is very convenient for everyone. You have three options for signing up. If you choose to sign up via your Google account, the site scans your device for your electronic mail addresses and prompts you to pick the desired email. After this, you must put in your mobile number so a verification code can be forwarded to your mobile. After this, you must agree to the site’s terms and conditions before you can proceed to the next page where you are obliged to input your first name, sex, date of birth, and upload profile display picture. After clicking proceed, you need to prove you are human by solving a puzzle. Then your account is ready.
This is where the well-known swiping technique originated from. Before having the privilege to contact any user on this site, you must have swiped right on the person’s profile, and he/she must have swiped right on your profile also. Only when this condition has been attained before you can contact anybody on Tinder.
Tinder offers one of the most basic profiles. The details on the profiles are not always bulky, and they are always simple and basic. On a user’s profile, you will be able to see their age, how far they are from you, their location, and a short description. Tinder brings all the necessary information together in one place on the profile. You don’t have to keep scrolling. It is also possible to link a third-party social media account to your profile.
Most Vital Tips for Profile Making
- Always ensure to add specifics about what you have interest in
- Be as simple as possible with your grammar
- Don’t be too serious, and a little humor is not a bad idea
- Ensure your “about me” is interesting and catchy
Looking at the design and arrangement of this site, you can tell that it was originally designed to be mobile. It is way easier to operate on the app than on the desktop version. The app supports swiping as well, and it is very simple to swipe from one profile to the subsequent. Also, the app can be accessed by both iOS and Android users. The design is very simple and easy to operate.
Review by Users
“Tinder is a user-friendly dating site. There were no issues. Setting my profile was quick to do. I would like to suggest that they do need to improve user experience.”
Design and Usability
Swiping on dating sites started on this particular website, and that swipe feature is one main reason why people enjoy using the site. Also, the site’s design is very simple and basic. The layout is perfectly organized and makes the site very easy to browse. All process from sign up, verification and communicating is very easy on the platform.
Costs and Prices
Tinder Plus Under 30 Years
1 Month: $10.00 ($10.00 Monthly)
6 Months: $35.00 ($5.83 Monthly)
12 Months: $55.00 ($4.58 Monthly)
Tinder Plus 30 Years and Above
1 Month: $20.00 ($20.00 Monthly)
6 Months: $60.00 ($10.00 Monthly)
12 Months: $80.00 ($6.67 Monthly)
Tinder Gold Under 30 Years
1 Month: $15.00 ($15.00 Monthly)
6 Months: $53.00 ($8.83 Monthly)
12 Months: $83.00 ($6.92 Monthly)
Tinder Gold 30 Years and Above
1 Month: $30.00 ($30.00 Monthly)
6 Months: $113.00 ($18.83 Monthly)
12 Months: $150.00 ($12.50 Monthly)
- Top Picks: These are lists of compatible matches for you according to the info provided on your profile
- Boost: This allows your profile to be displayed first to other members in your region for about half an hour
- Super Boost: This allows your profile to be in the spotlight during peak hours for a duration of half an hour
- Super Like: This can be used to let a user know that they stand out. A blue star represents it
- Rewind: This can be used to bring back a profile you wrongly swiped. A yellow arrow represents it
- Tinder U: This allows you to connect with other students in your region
- Read Receipt: This lets you know if a user has read your message or not
- Multiple sign-up options
- Modern website design and user-friendly interface
- It can be accessed from the website and app
- Unlimited likes, rewinds, free boost
- Turn off ads
- Choose who sees your profile
- Read Receipts
- All Tinder plus features
- Instantly shows you who you’ve matched
- Full access to Top Picks
To cancel your account subscription on desktop, open your profile and cancel your subscription under “Manage Account.”
To cancel your account subscription using an Android device, click on subscription under Google Play Store and navigate to Tinder to accomplish the cancellation.
To cancel your account subscription using an iOS device, click on subscriptions under your device settings, and navigate to Tinder to accomplish the cancellation.
To delete your account, open the settings option under your profile and navigate down the page and select “Delete Account” and you will be prompted to either pause your account or permanently delete it.
How to Avoid Fake Profiles and Bots?
To avoid fake profiles and bots, you have to be able to recognize them first. Below are a few tips in recognizing them.
- Only one or two photos
- Empty or scanty profiles
- No social networks
- Always flirty and too forward
- The forward link for you to open
Tinder Review for Guys
It can be noticed that once you register with Tinder, guys get a lot of views and a lot of compatible users. However, the potential partners and loves eventually decrease after a while. It is because of the designed system that reduces the rating of free members.
How to Pick Up on Tinder?
As far as online dating is concerned, the message to her first should be your pick-up/ice breaker, so you have just one shot at doing it correctly. Being creative could be the main distinction between Yes and No. Some of the finest pick-up lines that work fall under the following categories; Compliments, Humor, Straightforwardness, etc. You can also find similarities between you two and use them to your advantage.
Tinder offers a very relaxed and suitable means of meeting new people and dating. It provides three sign up options for its members to utilize whichever is convenient for them. It is available both in the mobile version and desktop version. This fantastic platform gives room for matching based on users’ interest and location, which is very interesting to the younger ones who holds, the larger percentage of members on this site. If you would like to meet new people in your local area, this should be the perfect platform for you to achieve your aim. Sign up and enjoy its amazing features.