Questions to Guarantee You’ll Never Have a Boring Date
You know the drill. You spend time getting to know someone online or meet them somewhere and arrange the first rendezvous. Next, you end up with the same old restaurant, bar, or traditional boring ideas. It doesn’t have to be that way. We take a look at how to spice up dating with scintillating conversation and show you how to have fun, ensuring the end of boredom.
Ideas to Ensure You Never Have a Boring Date
Single women, single men, gays, lesbians – whatever your sexuality, the principles of dating are the same. Everyone has bad dates, unfortunately. We want you to show you how to enjoy dating by eradicating boring first date ideas. Before we look at questions to ask, let’s look at a few simple but fun ideas:
- forget the standard ‘boy meets girl’ or ‘girl meets girl’ in a bar; you can do better! Use your imagination;
- find a new activity the other party enjoys and arrange a more relevant encounter;
- don’t pick a noisy concert or similar – you want the chance to ask dazzling questions;
- throw the rule book out of the window! Create your own rules (within reason);
- expect the unexpected, prepare to be spontaneous, and add a little excitement.
Bear in mind that you don’t know this person, so the principles of remaining safe are critical.
That Go to Question for the First Date
Let’s take a look at 35 questions to ask on a first date and remember, be the partner to remember because you were genuinely interested:
1. What makes you laugh?
2. Favorite way to spend an evening or day?
3. If you could have a date with someone famous, who would it be?
4. Why that person?
5. What are you afraid of?
6. Favorite place to escape from everyday stuff?
7. Place you would most like to visit?
8. What’s your worst habit?
9. If you could go back and meet someone from history, who would it be?
10. What did you want to be when you grew up?
11. First car?
12. Favorite memory?
13. Least favorite memory?
14. Do you like surprises?
15. Flowers – yes or no?
16. If you could have one guilt-free purchase, what would it be?
17. Do you prefer to plan things, or are you spontaneous?
18. Least favorite job?
19. What advice do you give others that you struggle to follow?
20. If you could go back in time and change an event, what would it be?
21. The top thing on your bucket list?
22. Which day would you go back and relive again?
23. Is there a day you’d like to ‘do-over?’
24. First boy/girl you ever kissed?
25. What was the best gift you ever received?
26. What do friends say is your most annoying quality or habit?
27. Best quality?
28. How many countries/places have you visited?
29. Favorite way to spend a weekend?
30. Have you been in love?
31. Are you romantic?
32. Favorite movie ever?
33. Favorite song or album?
34. What is the biggest influence in your life?
35. Favorite animal?
The Worst Question to Ask a Girl on a First Date
There aren’t many questions you can go wrong with unless asking more unusual things. One absolute ‘no’ to ask a girl is the number of people she slept with. Whether you’re a lesbian looking for a girl to date or a guy asking a girl, it isn’t the type of question you should ask! You may not like the answer, or she may take offense at being asked.
You dont know, where to find lesbian girl for dating? Check this one of the best teenage lesbian dating sites. On this page you can find many services with plenty lesbian girl, which want to date.
The Worst Questions to Ask a Guy on a Date
A girl who meets a guy in a bar or a gay guy who finds a date on dating sites for gays? Whichever, there are questions you should never ask! The first being “why are you still single?” – ouch, you can feel the sting from that. Best avoid asking where he sees the relationship going. Remember, this is your first date; you want to make sure there are more.